Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love and Life

I know that I'm different, but I thought it was because I'm a Lycan....But sometime in the near past I learned that it is not only because of this, it is also because I see the world threw my heart...Strange, isn't it? I guess that would explain why I can help people with there lives...I like doing that, helping people with there lives because it shows me how other people react to life's problems...Yet I wish that how I help people would work to help me...yet for the life of me, it doesn't...Love to me is an enigma...Oh I understand it, but I can't find love...Why you ask? Well, because it is harder for me to do so...No, nearly impossible! Sure, I've been interested in females before, but never in the terms of 'Love', and it has never gone both ways...I have experienced allot of the problems that I've solved in my friends lives...Like thoughts of suicide, Crazy addictions, and thoughts of killing people have all passed threw my mind, but never any real thoughts of Love...Why? I want to truly experience all the parts and feelings of love, I want to know the pain that it brings, the tugs at the heartstrings...yet I want to feel the udder comfort that it brings, the things beyound friendship that are there, the knowing that I will always have my love to look to for the problems with my life to be solved...Is that so much to ask for?

Labels: