Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wind Stories

The wind tells stories to those who listen...But what stories could the wind hold you ask? The wind is everywhere and its stories come from where it as been! I have listened to the winds as long as I have known, yet in till now no two stories have been the same...In till now that is...Now I have heard a story repeated 3 fold...This story shook me to my very core, so I'm only going to tell it once...
"The end is coming, the wind will stop when light and darkness come together in peace...It will happen soon, and when it happens the world will start to end...but Wind has chosen a way to stop the end...but the truth will be hard to see...it is hidden within a world that is held by two"
That is the story I have heard, so now you know and have been warned...

Labels: